Please read through our policies and let us know if you have any questions.
Policies for overnight guests:
- All room rates include a hot breakfast with tea and coffee selection.
- Main kitchen use is not permitted by guests. Guests have access to a small fridge, microwave, and Keurig coffee/tea service.
- There is an additional charge for groups larger than 12 staying overnight at the Lodge.
Policies for events at the Lodge:
- Main kitchen use is not permitted by guests, with certain exceptions such as catered food. Exceptions are granted at the discretion of the Innkeeper. Guests have access to a small fridge, microwave, and Keurig coffee/tea service.
Message regarding the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic
In light of the impact and changes caused by the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Taylor Hill Lodge would like to reassure you that the health and safety of all our guests is of paramount concern. We do so without compromising the high standards and quality of your experience.
The Lodge is implementing additional hygiene and cleanliness procedures:
- We are employing deeper cleaning practices in our shared and private spaces.
- We will ensure that no guests who are not in the same party share a bathroom in connecting rooms (as always).
- We will offer individually-wrapped breakfast options upon request.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the Lodge. Mask usage is recommended indoors when around individuals outside of your party.
- We are following all CDC guidelines for events and gatherings.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely to ensure the safety of our guests. As always, you can book with confidence, given our flexible cancellation policy. We ask that you inform us within 7 business days of your arrival to alert us to any changes to your reservation. Do not hesitate to reach out to us via email (email@example.com) or phone (712-304-0330) with questions or concerns. We hope to see you in Audubon soon!